In today’s world, education is an essential asset. Examining this importance of the study, the Allied Van Lines is providing the Allied Military Scholarship Competition for students.
The award is accessible for applicants who are currently enrolled or going to enter the degree program in the United States.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2020
Allied Van Lines is a moving company of choice for your next relocation. It has has not only the largest moving network in the world but also have more than 85 years of experience that makes us exceptionally qualified to help you get through your move smoothly.
Why should you join this program? They believe that educational advancement is paramount in improving the lives of individuals from young adults to career adults seeking continued education for the improvement of their portfolio.
There are two awards available offered by the Allied Van Lines. Each winner will receive the amount of $1000.
- University or Organization: Allied Van Lines
- Department: N.A.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1000
- Number of Awards: Two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA citizens
- The award can be taken in the United States
Eligibility for Allied Military Scholarship Competition in USA
- Eligible Countries: United States.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors degree in logistics, supply chain management, operational management, engineering, business, or a similar field.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- US. Citizen
- They were enrolled (or enrolling) as a full-time student of accredited college/university within the United States for completion of an undergraduate degree in Logistics or equivalent field.
- An honourably discharged veteran or current member of the active military.
- A spouse of a current military service member or honourably discharged veteran.
- A child of a current military service member or honourably discharged veteran.
- How to Apply for Allied Military Scholarship Competition in USA: For being enlisted in the program, candidates have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach a copy of your most recent transcripts, verification of enrollment at your college, your essay and a copy of their DD214 (member 4) or a signed letter from Command certifying active duty status.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with excellent results.
- Language Requirement: Students must be known with the English language.
Our scholarship administration expertise has helped thousands of students from developing countries.
Got a question? Email help@ firstname.lastname@example.org