Do you want to study in Australia but are unable to achieve your dream due to financial crisis? Then apply for ANU College of Law International Excellence Scholarship, which will prove to be a milestone for your career.
The International Excellence Scholarship at ANU College of Law focuses on attracting international students and supporting their graduate-level studies by funding awards.
Application Deadline: Students will be automatically considered
Australian National University is a national research university based in the capital of Australia. It came into existent when it was formed in 1946 by the Parliament of Australia. The university includes six colleges and is home to 18,097 students.
Why at Australian National University? As of 2019, QS World University Rankings gave it 1st rank in Australia and whole Oceania, and 49 in the world. It is the main centre for education and research in Australia. It offers undergraduate degree programs, postgraduate degree programs, and professional degree programs.
There are five awards available and the value of the prize is $20,000 per annum. This amount will be paid in one instalment.
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: College of Law
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: $20,000 per annum
- Number of Awards: Five
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Pakistan Singapore, Thailand, South Korea, Philippines, Sri Lanka or Vietnam
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master of Laws (LLM) program at the ANU College of Law
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be an international student
- Must be a citizen of one of the listed countries above
- Must be applying for admission to the Master of Laws (LLM) program at the ANU College of Law
- Must be an excellent academic record as defined by a minimum GPA of 5.5 out of 7 or above
- How to Apply: No separate application is required because all eligible students will be automatically considered after getting admission in master at the ANU College of Law.
- Supporting Documents: A copy of English language proficiency certificate, transcript, recommendation letter and other necessary material which will ask at the time of admission application.
- Admission Requirements: The applications for LLM program are especially welcome from those who meet the given criteria:
- Must hold B Laws, B Laws (Honors), Juris Doctor, graduate certificate of law or a bachelor degree in a cognate discipline with a minimum GPA of 5.0 Or
- Must have B Laws, B Laws (Honors), Juris Doctor, graduate certificate of law or bachelor degree in a cognate discipline with a minimum GPA of 4.0 plus 2 years relevant professional experience.
- Check more information here.
- Language Requirement: The following English results will be used as evidence of English language proficiency:
- International English Language Testing System with a minimum test score of 5.5
- TOEFL with a minimum test score of 527
- TOEFL internet-based test with a minimum test score of 46
- Cambridge English: Advanced with a minimum test score of 162
- Pearson Test of English Academic with a minimum test score of 42
- Occupational English Test
Our scholarship administration expertise has helped thousands of students from developing countries.
Got a question? Email help@ firstname.lastname@example.org