Auburn University at Montgomery is welcoming international students from across the globe who want to commence a graduate degree in the United States.
The graduate programs will build your knowledge in a specific field of interest and help you demonstrate your commitment to lifelong learning to employers and academic colleagues.
Application Deadline: July 15.
Auburn University at Montgomery is a public university in Montgomery, Alabama. It offers bachelor, master and specialist degree programs. AUM has a continuing education program that enrolls over 10,000 students annually.
Why at Auburn University at Montgomery? The university helps new students achieve their future objectives. Here students will receive in-depth knowledge and practical experience from award-winning faculty members whose academic expertise is often enriched by industry experience.
AUM will provide the award amount of up to $10,000 to the successful candidates.
- University: Auburn University at Montgomery
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Awards: Up to $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
AUM International Graduate Focus Scholarships in the USA Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate degree program in Applied Economics Computer Information Systems, Criminal Justice, Computer Science, Homeland Security, Master of Healthcare Administration, Management Information Systems, and Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- How to Apply for AUM International Graduate Focus Scholarships in the USA: To apply for this opportunity, aspirants need to apply for admission in a graduate degree program at the university. Thereafter, applicants must complete the online application form to receive an education award.
- Supporting Documents: Your official high school transcript (which should be mailed or e-mailed directly to AUM from your high school) and official English translation if your transcript is not in English. Proof of sufficient financial resources (Bank statement and/or letter from your sponsor in English), the bank statement should show at least $28,625 available and proof of English proficiency (unless you are exempt). All documentation must be sent to one of the addresses below: Mailing Address (Post Office) or by email email@example.com
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You can take the TOEFL IBT (minimum 61 points), the IELTS (minimum 5.5 points), PTE (minimum 44), or the TOEFL PBT (minimum 500 points). More information about English proficiency test requirements.
Our scholarship administration expertise has helped thousands of students from developing countries.
Got a question? Email help@ firstname.lastname@example.org