For encouraging outstanding students to pursue higher education across Indonesia, the BINUS University is providing the BINUS World-Class Equity funding for the year 2020.
The program is open for domestic students who want to apply for the postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
Application Deadline: April 20, 2020
Founded in 1996, BINUS University is a private university in Indonesia. The university offers various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs for students.
Why at BINUS University? The University provides a place where students can share a passion for learning and get opportunities for developing skills to be prepared for a career. Here students can also get the potential to become a success.
- 100% tuition-waiver for four years
- Free standard double room at Binus Square – Hall of Residence
- USD 60 registration fee waiver
- Health insurance
- Stay permit process
- University or Organization: BINUS University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Post-graduate
- Award: Full scholarship
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Indonesia
BINUS World-Class Equity Scholarship in Indonesia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from Indonesia.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Non-academic achievements and/or relevant working experience
- Proven financial need
- Maximum 22 years old at enrollment
- How to Apply for BINUS World-Class Equity Scholarship in Indonesia: For being enlisted in the program, applicants have to take admission in the postgraduate degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Most attach your CV with motivation statement, two recommendation letters, proof of academic and non-academic achievements and relevant working experience, financial situation explanation and pledge letter.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 in the previous degree
- Language Requirement: For taking admission, students must have to provide a TOEFL score of
Our scholarship administration expertise has helped thousands of students from developing countries.
Got a question? Email help@ email@example.com