The President University is welcoming candidates to become a part of the Bright program for the academic session 2020-21.
The program is open for domestic students who want to undertake a bachelor’s degree program at the university in Indonesia.
Application Deadline: Open
Established in 2001, President University is a private university which has accreditation and International curriculum, located in Indonesia. It has four faculties with 16 undergraduates programs and two post-graduate programs.
Why at the President University? The university offers a fascinating and individual experience for students. The purpose of this university is to support students of all levels and across all academic disciplines.
The President University will provide the 50% to 100% tuition fee for students.
- University or Organization: President University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 50% to 100% tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Indonesia
Bright Scholarship at President University, Indonesia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Indonesia.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must have a minimum GPA of 2.80
- Students have to enrol in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
- How to Apply for Bright Scholarship at President University, Indonesia: For empowering with this educational award, applicants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to submit a copy of colour scanned KTP or student ID card, recent close-up colour photograph in red background, copy of the letter of acceptance from president university, co-singed by your parent, copy of high school examination in the original language and copy of school examination transcript in the original language.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have excellent academic performance and previous degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: Applicants have to provide the standardized test scores of IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC or others.
Our scholarship administration expertise has helped thousands of students from developing countries.
Got a question? Email help@ firstname.lastname@example.org