CRV AmBreed is sponsoring the CRV AmBreed International Awards in New Zealand for international and domestic students to support their study at Massey University for the academic year 2020-21.
The aim of this application is to support students with interests in agriculture and makes the available opportunity for them to understand dairy production systems in Europe.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020.
CRV AmBreed is a dairy improvement company for making a significant contribution to the genetic makeup of the New Zealand national herd. Its have currently employed about 2,000 people worldwide.
Why at this program? While applying for this program, students will achieve their professional goals as well as learn the full knowledge in the agriculture field.
The CRV AmBreed will provide all the following:
- The prize of the award will be $3,000 tenable for one year
- Each Scholar will have an opportunity to travel to CRV headquarters in Arnhem, Holland after they have completed their graduation.
- The grant will cover the cost of return travel and accommodation in Europe for two weeks.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- University or Organization: CRV AmBreed
- Department: Agriculture, Animal Science
- Award: $3000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 3
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
CRV AmBreed International Awards in New Zealand Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are acceptable from the globe.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate course in agriculture or animal science subject at Massey University.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must be:
- A full-time student
- Be enrolled in their third year of an undergraduate degree in agriculture or animal science at Massey University
- Priority will be given to New Zealand citizens, but international students who have a desire to pursue agriculture or animal science related careers are also be considered.
- How to Apply for the CRV AmBreed International Awards in New Zealand: Applicants should log in to the students portal, select The grants tab and choose ‘Make an application.’ But, applicants must complete the admission process before applying for a scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: There are no additional documents required, but there is a possibility of asking obligatory documents at the time of your admission.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The applicant should have a certificate of IELTS or TOEFL to show their good Excellency in the English language.