If you are looking to embark on a career in the field of Statistical Data Science, then you can join the Data Futures Scholarship at Heriot-Watt University.
The program is open for Malaysian students who want to undertake the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Application Deadline: August 3, 2020
Heriot-Watt University is a public research university that was founded in 1821. It is a first green campus university in Malaysia and offers various degree level programs.
Why at Heriot-Watt University? The university’s learning environment seeks to offer you the very best in terms of study program which apply knowledge to real-world challenges.
Heriot-Watt University will provide the 100% or 50% tuition fees for winning candidates.
- University or Organization: Heriot-Watt University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s
- Award: 100% or 50% tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
Data Futures Scholarship, Malaysia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from Malaysia.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: BSc (Hons) Statistical Data Science.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be Malaysian citizens
- HWUM Foundation Award ‘A’ average/ A levels AAB / STPM AAB / IB 33 pts / ATAR 90% or equivalent
- How to Apply for Data futures scholarship: To apply for the grant, applicants have to take admission in the BSc degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Attach your personal statement of 500 words stating your interest in the field of Data Science and why, as well as your future career aspirations.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have the following:
- Academic excellence
- Extra-curricular involvement
- Leadership skills
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you have to demonstrate that your English language ability is strong enough to succeed in your program.