The funding program encourages students by providing a 20 percent reduction in program ECU’s tuition fees for the duration of the course.
Application Deadline: October 9, 2020
Founded in 1991, the Edith Cowan University is an Australian public university that offers innovative and practical courses across a variety of disciplines. It has grown rapidly into a quality university with excellent student satisfaction and internationally recognized research.
Why at Edith Cowan University? The ECU provides varied pathways for career advancement and professional development. Here students can get an opportunity for growth, achievement, and reward to ultimately help them to reach their potential.
The scholarship offers a 20 percent reduction in tuition fees for the duration of the undergraduate study at Edith Cowan University.
- University or Organization: Edith Cowan College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 20% reduction in tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for ECC Pathway Undergraduate funding in Australia
- Eligible Countries: China, Ghana, Indonesia, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Pakistan, South Africa, Tanzania, Vietnam, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate program in any subject.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Not be currently holding a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) for any course at ECU issued prior to the start of this application .
- Progress through your ECC Diploma without failing any unit
- Be packaged to study an undergraduate bachelor’s degree (excluding Bachelor of Science (Nursing) C33; Bachelor of Science (Nursing)/Bachelor of Science (Midwifery) (Y76) and Bachelor of Science (Paramedical) K89.
- How to Apply for ECC Pathway Undergraduate funding in Australia: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree at Edith Cowan College. After being registered, you will automatically be assessed for this application .
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, academic certificates and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: Must maintain a full-time enrolment load of 60 credit points each semester or study period, and not defer their studies for more than one semester during their course at ECU.
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will need to demonstrate their English competency to enter any of the courses.
Our scholarship administration expertise has helped thousands of students from developing countries.
Got a question? Email help@ firstname.lastname@example.org