The Edith Cowan University is taking a wonderful initiative of helping motivated students through the ECU-SCIA PhD funding for International Students. The grant is available for the academic year 2020-2021.
The funding program supports students who want to undertake a PhD at EDU in partnership with Spinal Cord Injuries Australia in the realm of exercise medicine and neurological disorders.
Great chance for international students.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
Founded in 1991, the Edith Cowan University is an Australian public university and has a number of research centres within its areas of research. It has grown rapidly into a quality university with excellent student satisfaction and internationally recognized research.
Why at Edith Cowan University? The university offers innovative and practical courses across a variety of disciplines and they have a vibrant research culture. It provides varied pathways for career advancement and professional development. Here you can find a degree that suits your interests, strengths and career goals.
The scholarship provides includes a full tuition fee sponsorship up to $35,000 per annum to undertake a PhD program at Edith Cowan University.
- University or Organization: Edith Cowan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Up to $35,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
ECU-SCIA PhD funding for International Students in Australia, 2020 Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: award is awarded to undertake PhD degree program at ECU in partnership with Spinal Cord Injuries Australia in the realm of exercise medicine and neurological disorders.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have submitted a course application for L61 within the School of Medical and Health Sciences.
- Applicants must be proposing a thesis in spinal cord injuries.
- How to Apply for the ECU-SCIA PhD funding for International Students in Australia : To be considered for the opportunity , candidates must have take admission in the PhD (Doctor of Philosophy) program at the university. After that, students must submit an online application for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit copies of their academic transcripts, certificates, and CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the academic entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.