The University of York is welcoming candidates to become a part of the Equal Access Scholarships for talented international students for the academic year 2020-2021.
The educational award is open to cover the tuition fee of eligible candidates who want to pursue postgraduate taught degree program at the university.Advertisements
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Beneficial offer to all international students.
0 (0 votes)
The University of York is dedicated to world-leading research and teaching. It a wide range of degree programs specifically designed to educate the students to be a world-class engineer and maximize their full potential.
Why at the University of York? At this university, the students will get the best facilities for conducting their studies in the proper way. It helps students to develop skills to land their dream job.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
- University: University of York
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught
- Award: £10,660 plus full fee waiver
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to International (non-EU) students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for Postgraduate taught program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Have a conditional or unconditional offer from the University of York for 2020
- Have applied for asylum before you have applied for a place at university
- Not have access to mainstream funding, eg student finance or a local authority grant.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If the applicants meet all the eligibility criteria then they can apply for the opportunity s. Applicant must submit an application form before the deadline of April 30, 2020.
- Supporting Documents: Your York Application ID (this is 9 digits long and can be found on your offer letter), a personal statement, evidence of your asylum status, for example your biometric residence permit, and you may be asked to provide an additional reference in support of your application from a school, college, community or voluntary group.
- Admission Requirements: For being enrolled at the University of York in Postgraduate taught degree, the applicant must hold a master degree.
- Language Requirement: For taking the admission in the university, candidates must have IELTS certificate.
Benefits: The University of York will provide the £10,660 plus full fee waiver to the winning candidates.