The University of Auckland is currently providing the educational award to support the master studies of international students at the Faculty of Creative Arts and Industries.
This award is open with the purpose of attracting international students to take admission in a master degree program in the faculty of creative arts and industries at the University of Auckland.
Application Deadline: On the basis of first come and first served
The University of Auckland is a public university located in the heart of Auckland. It is the largest university in New Zealand and divided into five campuses. It houses over 40,000 students enrolled in its five campuses. It is deemed the top-tier University of New Zealand in terms of employability of graduates.
Why at the University of Auckland? It is ranking among the best 100 universities of the world. At this university, students can get top-level facilities, services and support in the form of accommodation options, scholarships, counselling, sport and recreation facilities and on-campus events.
The award will be granted in the form of tuition fees for up to four years to complete Masters study at the University of Auckland in New Zealand.
- University or Organization: University of Auckland
- Department: Faculty of Creative Arts and Industries
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s studies at the Faculty of Creative Arts and Industries
- Eligibility Criteria: If you want to be eligible for this program, then you will need to meet all the requirements:
- Must be international students
- Must hold an offer to study at a master’s level in the faculty of creative arts and industries at the University of Auckland.
- How to Apply: For this application , you don’t need to submit an application as you will automatically be awarded this opportunity after successfully taking admission in the graduate program in the faculty of creative art and industry at this university.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates can be asked for the following documents at the time of admission:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Requirements vary course to course. However, you must have a bachelor degree. More information on admission requirement can be found here.
- Language Requirement: All international students whose first language is not English must provide evidence of English proficiency. The minimum language requirement of the university for master’s level study is IELTS.
Our scholarship administration expertise has helped thousands of students from developing countries.
Got a question? Email help@ firstname.lastname@example.org