Highly skilled students have a great way to manage their finances for a Postgraduate course by applying for this Faculty of Media & Communication Executive Dean’s Scholarship. The program is offered by Bournemouth University for the session 2020/21.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Nice offer to the international students.
0 (0 votes)
Bournemouth University is a public research university established in 1992. It received a silver rating in the Teaching Excellence Framework, a government assessment.
Why at Bournemouth University? The university provides an authentic outlook on the career landscape by providing students and alumni with meaningful experiences, necessary perspectives, and valuable resources.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
- University: Bournemouth University
- Department: Faculty of Media & Communication
- Course Level: Postgraduate Taught
- Award: 50% fee reduction
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Four
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for students from all over the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for Postgraduate in Faculty of Media & Communication any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Any international applicant for a full-time taught postgraduate course within the Faculty of Media & Communication
- You must hold a minimum of a UK upper second-class Honours (2i) degree (or overseas equivalent)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, applicants are required to take admission at the university. After being enrolled, candidates should apply for the application form.
- Supporting Documents: No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements for the university.
- Language Requirement: International students must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification for the opportunity.
Benefits: Bournemouth University will provide the 50% fee reduction on the tuition fees for the selected candidates.