Applicants are invited to apply for the Fully-Funded PhD Position in Computer Science offered by the University of Upper Alsace for the academic year 2020-2021.
The PhD position is available for motivated students who have a master’s degree in Computer Science or Applied Mathematics. The work of this thesis aims to develop a tool for creating a 3D model from a 2D image.Advertisements
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
A wonderful chance for students.
0 (0 votes)
Founded in 1975, the University of Upper Alsace is a versatile teaching and research centre based in France and has more than 8000 students with about a hundred courses offered.
Why study at the University of Upper Alsace? The university concentrates mainly on science, technology, economics, management, arts, and humanities. Here, students will gain transferable skills that help them manage the different roles they may take on over their careers.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Upper Alsace
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: If you want to know about nationality please contact via email address email@example.com
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The position is awarded in the subject area of Computer Science.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Applied Mathematics.
- Good knowledge of metaheuristics and learning techniques.
- Working knowledge of programming in Python/C++.
- Good command of English.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the position, candidates must send the following documents via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit a CV with transcriptions of their academic records (undergraduate and master courses and one or more recommendation letters.
- Admission Requirements: All applicants must have a good working knowledge of programming in Python/C++.
Benefits: The university offers a fully-funded 3 year PhD position in Computer science for the academic session 2020-2021.