Advance your career by studying abroad with an outstanding GEMS Undergraduate Merit Scholarship. The University of Sheffield is managing this program for the academic year of 2020-21.
The program is a highly competitive award that will cover the half fee of the winner. To be a lucky candidate, you must be a new student joining the University in 2020 from a GEMS institution in the United Arab Emirates.
Application Deadline: May 4, 2020
The University of Sheffield is a public research university in Sheffield, England. It was opened in 1897 and gained its royal charter in 1905. It provides undergraduate and graduate degree programs in a variety of subjects.
Why at the University of Sheffield? It is a leading university renowned for excellence in research and teaching. It is internationally famous for its study environment which is diverse and vibrant. It has been consistently committed to delivering high-quality teaching, learning and facilities for its students.
The University of Sheffield will award one GEMS Undergraduate Merit Scholarship in 2020. This support will contribute to covering 50% of your tuition fee.
- University or Organization: University of Sheffield
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: 50% of tuition fee
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UAE
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants come from a GEMS institution in the United Arab Emirates.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate level courses
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be currently studying at a GEMS institution in the United Arab Emirates.
- Must receive an offer to study a full-time or part-time undergraduate degree or foundation degree program at the University of Sheffield before you can apply for this application .
- Your degree/foundation program must be scheduled to commence at the University of Sheffield in September 2020. All undergraduate degree courses are eligible with the exceptions of Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
- You must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University of Sheffield. Degree program split between the University of Sheffield and a partner institution are not eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- For tuition fee purposes, you must be self-funded and eligible to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- You must not be a sponsored student*.
- You must enter a degree program at the University of Sheffield in program year one or year 2.
- For scholarship purposes, all March program are considered as postgraduate taught program and are not eligible for any undergraduate financial aid.
- How to Apply: If you have received an offer to study a full-time or part-time undergraduate degree or foundation degree program at the University of Sheffield, then you can win this application by using the online form which is called ‘2020 International Undergraduate merit awards’ and is accessed via MUSE.
- Supporting Documents: As a part of your application of admission, you will be asked to provide the following documents:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirement varies from one course to another. You can get more information from here.
- Language Requirement: Must require a minimum score for entry in undergraduate courses is IELTS 6.0 or equivalent.
Our scholarship administration expertise has helped thousands of students from developing countries.
Got a question? Email help@ firstname.lastname@example.org