Do you want to show your writing skills and have an interest in essay writing? Gerald F. Connor Law Firm’s Annual Academic Scholarship in USA is here for you. You can apply for the Annual Academic year Scholarship funded by the Gerald F. Connor Law Firm. The award is open for the academic year 2020-2021.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2020
The Gerald F. Connor Law Firm’s focuses on helping injured workers throughout Illinois. The Gerald F. Connor worked for three different major injury law firms where he gained invaluable experience.
Gerald F. Connor’s law offices understand their clients come to them in stressful situations, and are committed to guiding them throughout their time.
The Gerald F. Connor Law Firm’s will provide an award of $1,000 to the student who submits the strongest essay focusing on the given topic.
- University or Organization: Gerald F. Connor Law Firm’s
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: US Citizens
- The award can be taken in USA
Eligibility for Gerald F. Connor Law Firm’s Annual Academic Scholarship in USA, 2020
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or Graduate courses in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity , applicants must be enrolled full-time in an accredited community college or university (undergraduate or graduate), earning credits toward a degree (associate, baccalaureate, or graduate).
- How to Apply for Gerald F. Connor Law Firm’s Annual Academic Scholarship in USA: All applications must be filled out and materials received via an application form by the given deadline. Applications submitted via any other channel will not be considered.
- Supporting Documents: You must provide proof of full-time enrollment, current photo, and upload an essay around 1500 words or less. Note: Essays submitted as GoogleDoc files, personal blog posts, etc. will not be considered.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must be listed as the author of the essay on the website and the blog post must be set to “public”. If you do not have a blog, you can create one here for free: https://www.wordpress.com/.
- Language Requirement: A good knowledge of English is required to participate in this essay contest.
Our scholarship administration expertise has helped thousands of students from developing countries.
Got a question? Email help@ email@example.com