The National University of Singapore is excited to announce its Graduate Commonwealth funding for the academic year 2020-2021. The grant is awarded to outstanding students from Commonwealth countries.
Application Deadline: July 1, 2020
Founded in 1905, the National University of Singapore is a world-class university that offers the most extensive college degree courses in Singapore. The university offers an inspiring curriculum combining breadth, the freedom to explore the discipline and a plethora of extra-curricular and foreign study opportunities.
Why at the National University of Singapore? The university is committed to serving you with the highest level of Tertiary Education. It serves a lot of opportunities for students to share ideas and interact with professors and students from different cultures.
The NUS support will provide the following benefits:
- A monthly stipend of S$2,000 to PhD candidates and S$1,500 to master candidates.
- Tuition fees at the University.
- Scholars in a PhD program may be eligible for an additional stipend of up to $500 per month upon passing the PhD Qualifying Examination (QE), which is normally held 12 to 18 months after registration of candidature. The additional stipend is renewable each semester subject to Scholar’s good performance. The quantum and duration of the additional stipend may vary between Faculties and Schools.
- University or Organization: National University of Singapore
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master and PhD program
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from any Commonwealth countries except for Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master and PhD degree courses in any subject offered by the National University of Singapore
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- have graduated with an undergraduate degree with at least Second Class Honours (Upper Division)/Honours (Distinction) or equivalent.
- At the time of award of the Scholarship, must have been offered admission to a full-time graduate research programme at NUS; and
- Must be eligible for MOE Subsidy
- Click here for eligibility guidelines for MOE Subsidy.
- How to Apply for Graduate Commonwealth Scholarship, 2020: In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in the graduate degree program at the university. After that, they will be automatically considered for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, academic certificates and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet the entry requirement of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Our scholarship administration expertise has helped thousands of students from developing countries.
Got a question? Email help@ firstname.lastname@example.org