The Imperial College London is seeking talented applicants to take part in the Grocers’ Company Queen’s Golden Jubilee program for the session 2020-21.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Amazing opportunity for UK students.
0 (0 votes)
Established in 1907, the Imperial College London is a public research university in London. It focuses exclusively on science, technology and medicine, with its main campus located in South Kensington.
Why at the Imperial College London? The college supports your career planning from your very first day and for up to three years after graduation. Here, you will get a friendly and educational environment.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Imperial College London
- Department: Faculty of Engineering
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2,250 contribution towards maintenance costs
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK students can apply for the application.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, candidates must have attained both of the below conditions:
- Have an offer to study at Imperial on an undergraduate course in the Faculty of Engineering;
- Be a Home/UK student who has been assessed for financial support through Student Finance England, with an SFE verified household income of less than £60,000 per annum.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, candidates have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the college. There is no separate application required.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your academic transcripts, CV and national id card.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are advised to check the entry requirements of the Imperial College London.
- Language Requirement: When you come to study at Imperial, you have to meet the English language requirements of the college.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will receive £2,250 for each undergraduate year of study to go towards maintenance costs.