If you want to achieve higher education in abroad then, you can apply for the GyanDhan program for the academic year 2020/21. The award is merit-based that will be presented to the student with excellent academic records.
This funding opportunity is open for students who want to pursue a 2-year postgraduate course in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand & Germany.
Application Deadline: 30th July
GyanDhan is India’s first education-focused financing platform. It provides various tools & services for the entire process of the student’s study abroad journey which helps them to achieve their higher education dreams.
The GyanDhan will provide the award amount of INR 1 Lakh to the one successful student.
- Provider: GyanDhan
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: INR 1 Lakh
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Indian Students
Eligibility for GyanDhan Scholarship for Indian Students
- Eligible Countries: India
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate program in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Analytics and Materials Science
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students who want to pursue a 2-year postgraduate course in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand & Germany. Students who are in the process of applying or have applied but have not yet received an admission letter can also apply for the opportunity .
- The student must be an Indian resident with an undergrad degree from an Indian institute.
- If the student is planning to take an education loan, the application for the same must start via Gyandhan in one of the partner lenders. Our partner lenders are SBI, BOB, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, Avanse, Auxilo, Incred, Credila & MPower Financing.
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, aspirants have to follow all the given steps:
- Step 1: Click on the start application
- Step 2: Please fill up the following Name, Email Id, Mobile, Target Country, Target College, Target Course
- Step 3: Within 24 hours of completing the first step, you will get an email to upload the documents
- Step 4: You must complete the application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Students will be required to upload the following documents to be eligible for the opportunity :Offer letter from the university
- Proof of GRE/GMAT Score
- Proof of TOEFL/ IELTS Score
- Latest Resume
- Statement of Purpose in 1500 words
- Letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: For taking in this program, applicants must have previous year degree with excellent academic records.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Our scholarship administration expertise has helped thousands of students from developing countries.
Got a question? Email help@ firstname.lastname@example.org