The Healthline is granting 2020 Healthline & Feeding America Stronger Scholarships to assist and empower college students making a positive impact on food insecurity and nutrition in the United States.
Healthline covers all facts of physical and mental health openly or objectively. Its mission is to help build a more energetic, healthier world by providing outstanding digital content, resources, and conversations on the most critical health and wellness topics affecting people today.
Why join this program? If you are interested in working to change the face and future of food insecurity, then you have a great chance to apply to this program.
The program will award four students with a $5,000 scholarship each. The awarded financial aid positions will include:
- Two grants awarded to undergraduate recipients making an impact on food insecurity
- Two scholarships awarded to graduate recipients making an impact on food insecurity
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Application Deadline: April 30th, 2020
- Organization: Healthline & Feeding America
- Administered by: International Scholarship and Tuition Services, Inc. (ISTS)
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 4
- Nationality: Domestic
- The grant can be taken in the United States
Healthline & Feeding America Stronger Scholarships Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are acceptable from across the United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: This grant is available for undergraduate and graduate degree students.
- Admissible Criteria: Requirements for eligibility includes:
- Current student in pursuit of an undergraduate and graduate coursework (as of winter 2020)
- Participants must be current U.S. resident
- All the students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 from the most recent college transcript
- The student must demonstrate involvement in the advancement of the food, nutrition, hunger, social work related to health.
- How to Apply for the Healthline & Feeding America Stronger Scholarships: Applicants need to apply by the given points:
- Create an AIM account using your email address and chosen password.
- Students need to log in to their AIM account to be taken directly to the Welcome page of The Healthline and Feeding America Stronger program application.
- Applicants need to complete all required fields in the online application, and upload any required documents then click the submit button on the Save/Submit page of the online application
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide the GED certificate, high school transcript, college transcript, or ACT/SAT scores. As part of the application process, participants required to upload answers to three essay questions.
- Entry Requirements: For being applied for this grant, requisites are needed to have previous studies certificates.
- Language Requirement: All the participants must have good knowledge of the English language.