Getting an educational fund to take away all your financial concerns. The Skills College of Technology is dispensing High-Achievers Scholarships for talented students.
Application Deadline: Open for 2020
Opened in 2003, the Skills College of Technology is a leading private tertiary education provider in Sri Lanka. It has also created a positive atmosphere for educational learning by upgrading its infrastructure, collaborating with universities for sharing facilities.
Why at the Skills College of Technology? The university aims to develop highly skilled and industry-ready Graduates who will add value to global industries. They admire the professionalism and develop it in both their graduates and staff.
The Skills College of Technology will provide 25% to 100% scholarships accredited towards the tuition fees.
- University or Organization: Skills College of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelors
- Award: 25% to100%
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Students from Sri Lanka
- The award can be taken in Sri Lanka
- Eligible Countries: Sri Lanka.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in civil engineering, construction management, surveying, electrical and electronics and robotics.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Students who score high in their assessments and exams are eligible for programmes based on their academic merits.
- How to Apply: For being considered for the award, candidates are advised to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program at the university. After receiving confirmation, you are eligible to apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit the proof of permanent residency and transcripts of all previous degrees.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have the following:
- 3 C Passes in GCE A/L in Physical Science Stream (Maths, Chemistry, Physics, Technology)
- 3 C Passes in GCE Advanced Level (Cambridge or Edexcel)
- Language Requirement: Candidates have to meet the language requirements of the university according to the program.
Our scholarship administration expertise has helped thousands of students from developing countries.
Got a question? Email help@ email@example.com