The International Foundation for Ethical Research is inviting candidates for its Graduate Student Fellowship for Alternatives in the Use of Animals in Science for the academic year 2020/21.
The purpose of this application is to encourage and supports students from all around the world who want to pursue a graduate degree program. The award is renewable annually for up to three years.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
The International Foundation for Ethical Research is dedicated to supporting the development, validation and implementation of scientifically valid methodologies. IFER programs are designed to increase awareness of alternatives through seminars, publications and workshops.
Why should apply for this program? By joining the program, candidates will learn how to use of animals in Science and also obtain outstanding professional connections for their career.
IFER will provide up to $12,500 annually in stipendiary support and supplies per year.
- Organization: International Foundation for Ethical Research
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s and PhD
- Award: $12,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for IFER Graduate Fellowship Program, USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s and PhD program in Humanities, Life Sciences, Education and Information Studies, Health Sciences, Public Health, Law, Sciences, Human and veterinary medicine, education, psychology, humanities, journalism, law.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates must enrol in a Master’s and PhD programs in the sciences.
- How to Apply for IFER Graduate Fellowship Program, USA: In order to apply for the award, candidates are obligatory to apply through an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all the following documents:
- Copies of recent publications by the faculty sponsor and/or student applicant on topics related to the proposed research (if any).
- CV for faculty sponsor(s).
- A brief description of the institution and facilities available for this project.
- Indicate how you heard about this fellowship opportunity.
- A Pre-Proposal Application must be submitted by a faculty member.
- Pre-Proposal will include Descriptive title and current contact information.
- Faculty sponsor’s contact information.
- An abstract of no more than 250 words
- A brief description of the proposed training program, including methods, progress, and a plan for dissemination of relevant knowledge.
- A brief description of the proposed project.
- Admission Requirements: For taking part in this award, applicants must have a previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Our scholarship administration expertise has helped thousands of students from developing countries.
Got a question? Email help@ firstname.lastname@example.org