Take your education to the heights of excellence with the International John Phillip PhD Scholarship funded by the University of St Andrews. The award is available to both Home/EU and Overseas students.
The funding program will fund a doctoral research project that focuses on the history of Spanish art and visual culture for the academic year 2020-2021.
Application Deadline: May 25, 2020
Established in 1413, the University of St Andrews is the third-oldest public university that provides cutting-edge facilities for flexible assessment methods which will help you achieve your potential.
Why at the University of St Andrews? The university provides an intimate and friendly environment for your study abroad adventures. Here, students can get the opportunity to embrace new perspectives and challenge their own ideas while exploring a wide range of subjects.
The grant is tenable for three years covering tuition fees, plus an annual stipend of £15,285 for living expenses, and an annual research allowance of £5,000.
- University or Organization: University of St Andrews
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fees+ annual stipend of £15,285+ research allowance of £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Doctoral program in the field of Spanish Art and Visual Culture.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Have a Masters’s degree which must be related to your area of research.
- Require a good first degree with Honours at 2.1 (UK) or the overseas equivalent
- How to Apply for International John Phillip PhD Scholarship in UK: To be eligible for the opportunity , candidates must have to take admission in the PhD degree program. After that, they should apply via the online application process.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit application form should include a research proposal (1000 words maximum, excluding references).
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check the entry requirement of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Our scholarship administration expertise has helped thousands of students from developing countries.
Got a question? Email help@ firstname.lastname@example.org