Highly skilled candidates from across the globe have a great way to manage their finances for an undergraduate course by applying for this International Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships. The award is sponsored by the University of Guelph for the academic session 2020-2021.
The funding program is to support outstanding students applying for admission to a full-time undergraduate degree program at the university.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2020
Established in 1964, the University of Guelph is a research university that offers a wide range of undergraduate, graduate and professional degree programmes in a very flexible mode.
Why at the University of Guelph? Here students will improve their knowledge, and work experience through the University of Guelph’s work-study program. The university offers various scholarships or work opportunities to their students.
The University of Guelph will provide award amount in the following manner:
|Current Value for Fall 2020 (year 1)||Annual Renewal Amount (years 2, 3, and 4)||Overall 4 Year total|
- University: University of Guelph
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,500 – $8,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
International Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships in Canada Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for undergraduate course in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, recipients must remain registered in full-time studies and achieve a minimum 80.0% average in their previous academic year of full-time study (typically fall/winter).
- How to Apply for International Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships in Canada: In order to apply for the opportunity, candidates must submit the Application form to the university.
- Supporting Documents: To apply please attach the following documents: CV, Proof of language proficiency (international candidates) and Contact information (email, address, phone).
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Apply Now