The ISS Scholarship Fund for Excellent Students is an initiative by Erasmus University to financially assist international students seeking to earn a master’s level education in the Netherlands.
The award program is a beneficial scheme that will cover 40% of tuition fees for master study. The program is awarded by International Institute for Social Studies faculty of Erasmus University.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2020
Erasmus University is a public university in the Netherlands and got its name in the honour of Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus. It includes seven faculties and mainly focuses on areas like health, wealth, Governance and Culture as well.
Why study at Erasmus University? With 23,940 students and seven faculties, it is one of the largest institutes in the Netherlands and considered one of the top 100 universities of the world. It is known to integrate high-quality education with a global outlook that enriches. This university is highly recommended because it offers high-quality courses, resources and opportunities.
The Erasmus University will award 40% cost of study. This support will be granted in the form of 40% of the tuition fee reduction.
- University or Organization: Erasmus University
- Department: ISS
- Course Level: Master
- Award: 40% of the tuition fee
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
Eligibility for ISS Scholarship Fund for Excellent Students in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: All countries
- Available Course or Subjects: Master courses
- Eligibility Criteria: Don’t forget to check the eligibility requirements:
- Wish to enrol in the Master of Arts in Development Studies at ISS
- Must have a letter of admission from ISS
- Must have relevant work experience, a degree in one of the social sciences (upper second or first class) and a strong motivation to study at ISS, or
- Must be a recent graduate with a first-class degree in one of the social sciences and a strong motivation to study at ISS
- How to Apply: To begin the application process of this university, firstly, all applicants must be enrolled in the master degree program at Erasmus University. After completing this step successfully, candidates must send an email of their request to the ISS student office at studentoffice-at-iss.nl. Your request must include:
- Explanation of the reason why a fee reduction will enlarge your opportunity to study at ISS
- Detailed financial information to prove the ability to support for the remaining tuition fee, the living expenses and health insurance
- Supporting Documents: As accompanying documents of application for admission, you can submit the following:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: The minimum requirement of this university is that the candidates must:
- Have relevant work experience, a degree in one of the social sciences (upper second or first class) and a strong motivation to study at ISS, or
- Be a recent graduate with a first-class degree in one of the social sciences and a strong motivation to study at ISS
- Language Requirement: The language requirement of this university is 90 TOEFL iBT; 6.5 Academic IELTS and 110 Duolingo English Test.
Our scholarship administration expertise has helped thousands of students from developing countries.
Got a question? Email help@ email@example.com