Do you possess the ambition to pursue an LLB degree in the Netherlands but need some help to achieve it? Don’t waste your time and apply for Prof. Jo Ritzen Scholarships at Maastricht University.
Through this amazing program, Maastricht University targets to increase the numbers of top-notch students of French origin within its international classrooms.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2020
Maastricht University is a public university in Maastricht. As officially started on 9 January 1976, it is the third youngest university in the Netherlands. From arts & culture to behavioural and political sciences, business and economics, health and life sciences, law, and engineering, it offers several academic programs.
Why study at Maastricht University? MU is consistently ranked as one of the leading European universities. It provides its students with an innovative way of learning and top-class facilities to help them cultivate academic skills.
The Maastricht University will award a scholarship of € 2,143 to deserving students from France. It will cover the tuition fees for a maximum of 3 years.
- University or Organization: Maastricht University
- Department: European Law School
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: € 2,143
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: French origin
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
Eligibility for Maastricht University Prof. Jo Ritzen Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: France
- Available Course or Subjects: Postgraduate (LLB) program at the Maastricht University
- Eligibility Criteria: You need to meet up the criteria to be eligible for this application :
- Must be a talented bachelor’s student who has been admitted to the unique bachelor’s program in European Law School at LAW starting in September 2020
- Applicants must hold a French passport and meet the requirements for obtaining a Dutch visa (MVV residence permit).
- Applicants must be first-generation students.
- How to Apply: In order to be eligible for this application , first, you need to be a recipient of a Maastricht University. Once you are admitted for the required program, you can register yourself through studielink. After that, you will get the student ID number which must be included in the application form. Send the completed form with required documents at g.verhoeven-at-maastrichtuniversity.nl.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents must be sent with the application:
- A letter of motivation for the opportunity in combination with the Bachelor indicating why you are a first-generation student and what motivates you to study at the university level
- A reference letter from an educational institution, signed by the dean of your school
- Admission Requirements: You will be admissible if you hold one of these diplomas:
- Dutch VWO-diploma
- HBO or OU propaedeutic diploma
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from course to course. However, this university accepts TOEFL and IELTS tests as proof of your English proficiency.
Our scholarship administration expertise has helped thousands of students from developing countries.
Got a question? Email help@ firstname.lastname@example.org