The University of East Anglia is glad to present an excellent program named Malcolm Bradbury Memorial Scholarship. This opportunity exists within the school of literature, drama and creative writing.
The main objective of proving this application is to enable talented students to take an MA Creative Writing course at the University of East Anglia, UK.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2020
East Anglia University is a public-sector academic university located in England, with four faculties and 26 research colleges. The campus of this magnificent university has college facilities, a fitness centre, a library, playgrounds and multipurpose halls.
Why at the University of East Anglia? UEA is one of the best higher education institutions in the world. It is renowned globally for its intellectual opportunities, social facilities and strengths in science. Joining this university would add many benefits to your career because this institution is an exciting place to study.
The University of East Anglia will award a total of £ 7,000 to support the study of the student’s MA Creative Writing course.
- University or Organization: University of East Anglia
- Department: Literature, Drama and Creative Writing
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £7,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home, EU or International
- The award can be taken in the UK
EligibilityUniversity of East Anglia Malcolm Bradbury Memorial International Scholarship in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are being accepted from Home, EU or international students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate level courses (MA Creative Writing Prose Fiction) in the school of literature, drama and creative writing.
- Eligibility Criteria: Please check out the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be undertaking the MA creative writing course
- Must be from Home, EU or international
- How to Apply: Candidates who are going to be enrolled in the MA Creative Writing Course at the University of East Anglia will be able to use this online application form and receiver the Malcolm Bradbury Memorial Scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants can be asked to submit the following documents as a part of the application for admission:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: The minimum admission requirement of the university is a 2:1 honours degree or equivalent in a relevant field of study.
- Language Requirement: To meet the university’s language requirements, candidates who are Non-native English speakers must provide the certificates such as an IELTS score of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component or an equivalent score in an approved English test.
Our scholarship administration expertise has helped thousands of students from developing countries.
Got a question? Email help@ email@example.com