Intending to support the education of outstanding students in New Zealand, the University of Waikato is offering the Master of Applied Finance International Bursary for the session 2020/21.
The bursary is available for the overseas applicants who will commence in the master degree in Applied Finance at the Waikato University.
Application Deadline: 26 June 2020
Established in 1964, the University of Waikato is a comprehensive university in Hamilton, New Zealand. It has a satellite campus located in Tauranga and ranked among the 266 world’s best universities.
Why at the University of Waikato? At this university, students can expect a teaching and learning environment that will enable them to be creative, connected and innovative.
The scholarship winners will get the tuition fee up to $5000 at the beginning of their University of Waikato studies
- University: University of Waikato
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Up to $5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master degree in Applied Finance
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, all international students should enrol full-time in Master of Applied Finance at the University of Waikato.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, you have to enroll in the master’s degree program at the university. No application is required.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for a scan of a valid passport or European ID card, official transcript of your bachelor’s degree or equivalent, motivation letter, reference letter, and CV.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
Our scholarship administration expertise has helped thousands of students from developing countries.
Got a question? Email help@ email@example.com