If you want to get higher education with financial support, then you have an excellent opportunity to become a part of the merit awards program offered by the National University of Modern Languages.
Application Deadline: Open for 2020
The National University of Modern Languages was founded as an institute in 1969. It has a vibrant and well-grounded degree program, offering undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in various disciplines.
Why at the National University of Modern Languages? The mission of the university is to establish, sustain and enhance itself as a quality-centric higher education institution that provides excellent academic environment and opportunities for students.
Each successful scholar will receive the educational fund in the form of the fee waiver, fee refund and Monetary incentive/award based on academic excellence.
- University or Organization: National University of Modern Languages
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelors
- Award: Fee waiver
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Pakistani students
- The award can be taken in Pakistan
Eligibility for Merit awards at National University of Modern Languages, Pakistan
- Eligible Countries: Pakistan.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in engineering, computer sciences, languages, management sciences, social sciences and English studies.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The sponsorship will be awarded to the top students in a class or batch, considering the number of students.
- Students must have 85% or above marks along with class attendance of 80% or above.
- How to Apply for Merit awards at National University of Modern Languages, Pakistan: For being considered for the award, applicants have to enrol in the undergraduate degree program at the university. There is no need to apply separately for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to submit scanned copies of educational NIC/Form-B, domicile, ETC result card.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have A-Level with 50% marks and having studied any one of the subjects such as Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Computer Sciences.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must be proficient in Hindi, English and Urdu languages.
Our scholarship administration expertise has helped thousands of students from developing countries.
Got a question? Email help@ firstname.lastname@example.org