Study stress-free in Ireland through the Sir Peter Freyer Special Merit Scholarship which is managed by the National University of Ireland. This exciting funding opportunity is being offered solely based on academic achievement.
Bright Indian students, who have received an offer to study in the master’s taught program at the National University of Ireland Galway, can take advantage of this lucky opportunity. All eligible candidates will win a scholarship that includes a full fee waiver.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
The National University of Ireland Galway is a research university located in Galway, Ireland. It was established in 1845 as Queen’s College Galway. After some time of its establishment, it changed its name to the National University of Ireland Galway. It is continually rising because of its award-winning education.
Why at the National University of Ireland Galway? This university is globally famous for its excellence in both teaching and research. At the university, students can acquire excellent education in a range of undergraduate and graduate programs and courses. It is included in the list of world’s leading universities by QS World University Rankings.
The National University of Ireland Galway is awarding two academic merit awards that include a full tuition fee waiver to support the master study.
- University or Organization: National University of Ireland Galway
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: Full fee waiver award
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Indian
- The award can be taken in Ireland
Sir Peter Freyer Special Merit funding for Indian Students Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: India
- Available Course or Subjects: Postgraduate program in any subject
- Eligibility Criteria: Meet up the following required before sending your application:
- The application will be assessed based on academic merit
- Must have received an offer to study in master’s taught program at National University of Ireland Galway
- Must be an Indian student.
- How to Apply: To participate, firstly students have to be enrolled in the postgraduate taught program online at this university. After that, the candidate can apply for the opportunity by sending a personal statement at InternationalScholarships@nuigalway.ie that not exceeding 1,000 words.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, applicants might be asked to submit the following documents:
- Copy of passport
- An excellent past academic record
- Relevant work experience
- A personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The minimum admission requirement for the master study is – must have a bachelor degree and 55% GPA. Check more information regarding the entry requirement here.
- Language Requirement: This University accepts several English language tests as proof of proficiency in English: IELTS, Cambridge C1 Advanced, Cambridge C2 Advanced, TOEFL, Pearson PTE and Duolingo English Test.
Our scholarship administration expertise has helped thousands of students from developing countries.
Got a question? Email help@ email@example.com