Get ready to grab the chance to study at Newcastle University. The university is currently seeking academically high performers from around the world for its MA Scholarship.
This opportunity is sponsored by Newcastle University‘s School of Modern Languages. It is a well-tailored opportunity developed to provide financial assistance to students in their pursuit of higher education in the UK.
Application Deadline: June 5, 2020
Newcastle University is a public research university established when the School of Medicine and Surgery and College of Physical Science was merged in one. It operates 24 academic schools and 40 research institutes and research centres.
Why at Newcastle University? It is a leading university that focuses on students experience and holds a reputation for excellence in teaching and research. At this university, you can find 175 full-time undergraduate degree programs, 340 postgraduate taught and research programs in various areas to choose from.
Newcastle University is awarding scholarships for deserving students to support their study in the UK. The value of The grant is £5,000.
- University or Organization: Newcastle University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: £5,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home, EU and International Students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
MA funding for Domestic and International Students Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Students belonging to the UK, EU or any part of the world will be considered.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for postgraduate in any subject area
- Eligibility Criteria: Take a look at the following criteria:
- Home, EU and International Students are eligible to apply.
- This scholarship is available to those who are going to take part in one of the following courses at Newcastle University:
- How to Apply for MA funding for Domestic and International Students: Students must take admission before applying for the MA Scholarships. The application process is varied depending on the program in which you are applying for. Get detailed information from here.
- Supporting Documents: These documents must be included in the application: a letter of application, a research proposal of no more than 1000 words, and a CV
- Admission Requirements: Requirements to take admission at Newcastle University vary course to course. Check more information here.
- Language Requirement: The minimum level of the English language requirement for entry to a full undergraduate or postgraduate degree program is IELTS 6.5, with no component mark below IELTS 5.5.