Nottingham Law School is proudly helping young students pursuing an LLM master’s degree through an exciting scholarship. It is a competitive program that will provide half international tuition fee of £7,550 for the 2020/21 academic year.
The objective of this LLM South Asia award is to provide financial assistance to brilliant South Asian students so that they can fulfil their dream of studying abroad without any difficulty.
Application Deadline: June 24, 2020
Nottingham Law School is a prestigious law school consists of more than 100 full-time lecturers and over 2,500 students. As a part of Nottingham Trent University, it specializes in different fields of education in law. The school offers a range of undergraduate LLB and postgraduate LLM degrees as well as professional legal education.
Why study at Nottingham Law School? It is among the largest law schools in the UK. It provides excellent teaching and training so that student can turn to be a future leader of the law industry. It is known for it’s a variety of legal practice courses.
Nottingham Law School is awarding education funding for students to support full-time LLM masters study in the UK. The total award is £7,550. It will be used to cover the partial tuition fee of the course.
- University or Organization: Nottingham Trent University (NTU)
- Department: Nottingham Law School
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £7,550
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: South Asian candidates are invited to apply
- The award can be taken in the UK
Nottingham Law School LLM South Asia Scholarships Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All South Asian countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Nottingham Law School full-time LLM masters program
- Eligibility Criteria: Please check the criteria before going for the next step:
- Applications must be from South Asian students
- Applicants must hold an offer to study on a Nottingham Law School full-time LLM Masters program.
- How to Apply Nottingham Law School LLM South Asia Scholarships: Applications are welcomed from those who are undertaking full-time LLM masters program at the school for the academic year of 2020-21. Ideal candidates must apply by filling this online application form and sending it at email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: Write approximately 300 words for each section in the application form. For Admission: upload evidence of the results you have achieved, and provide the required reference(s) with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from course to course. Candidates must have 2:1 or international equivalent in law, humanities or social sciences. Check more information by going through the admission requirements page of school.
- Language Requirement: The language requirement of the school is IELTS of 6.5 in writing and reading, and 6.0 in speaking and listening.
Our scholarship administration expertise has helped thousands of students from developing countries.
Got a question? Email help@ firstname.lastname@example.org