Intending to support the education of international students in the United States, the Oklahoma City Community College Foundation is proudly offering the Kamm Family International Student Scholarship.The educational program is designed to support undocumented students who want to study an associate degree at OCCC for the academic year 2020/21.
Founded in 1972, the Oklahoma City Community College Foundation is the second-largest community college and the fifth largest public higher education institution in Oklahoma. It has several laboratories on campus designed to give students interactive assistance with writing, mathematics, accounting, speech and other academics.
Application Deadline: May 22, 2020
Why should apply for OCCC Foundation program? By joining this program, students will get a wide range of community as well as continuing education courses, workshops, conferences and seminars.
The successful candidates will receive $1,000.00 during the time of the study.
- University: The Oklahoma City Community College (OCCC) Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Associate degree
- Award: $1,000.00
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for OCCC Foundation Kamm Family International Student Scholarship in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Associate degree 25 available in Arts and Associate in Science degree programs and 19 associate in Applied Science degree programs.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a 2.0 or higher GPA
- How to Apply for OCCC Foundation Kamm Family International Student Scholarship in the USA: For being a part of the opportunity, applicants need to take admission in an associate degree at OCCC. They don’t need to fill out any other application for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must complete the program essay (500-750 words).
- Admission Requirements: Candidates should check all the entry requirements for the associate degree.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Our scholarship administration expertise has helped thousands of students from developing countries.
Got a question? Email help@ firstname.lastname@example.org