The Patriot Law Firm is encouraging outstanding students to become a part of the Annual Academic funding for the academic year 2020-2021. The funding program is available to US students.
The grant will provide financial support to undergraduate or graduate students who submit the strongest essay focusing on the given topic.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2020
Located in Las Vegas, the Patriot Law Firm handles cases involving car, motorcycle, and truck accidents, premises liability incidents, slip or trip and fall injuries. The firm donates a percentage of every settled case to the Paralyzed Veterans of Nevada.
The Patriot Law Firm aims to hold negligent parties accountable for the injuries you or your loved ones have suffered. It offers a reduced fee to the active members of the military, reserves, veterans, nurses and school teachers.
The Patriot Law Firm will offer an award of $1,000 to the qualified aspirant whose essay best addresses the topic.
- University or Organization: Patriot Law Firm
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: US Citizens
- The award can be taken in USA
Eligibility for Patriot Law Firm’s Annual Academic Scholarship, USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or Graduate courses in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled full-time in an accredited community college or university (undergraduate or graduate), earning credits toward a degree (associate, baccalaureate, or graduate).
- How to Apply for Patriot Law Firm’s Annual Academic Scholarship, USA: To be considered for the opportunity , all applications must be filled out and materials received via an online application form by the given deadline. Applications submitted via any other channel will not be considered.
- Supporting Documents: You must provide proof of full-time enrollment, current photo and upload an essay around 1500 words or less. Note: Essays submitted as GoogleDoc files, personal blog posts, etc. will not be considered.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must be listed as the author of the essay on the website and the blog post must be set to “public”. If you do not have a blog, you can create one here for free: https://www.wordpress.com/.
- Language Requirement: A good knowledge of English is required to participate in this application .
Our scholarship administration expertise has helped thousands of students from developing countries.
Got a question? Email help@ email@example.com