In partnership with the University of Rwanda, the Brighten and Sussex Medical School is pleased to announce the PhD Fellowships for the academic year 2020-21.
There are two awards available for Rwanda students who wish to start a PhD degree program at the Brighten and Sussex Medical School in the UK.
Application Deadline: May 7, 2020
As a partnership of the University of Sussex and the University of Brighton, the Brighton and Sussex Medical School is a medical school that was established in 2002. It offers various degree-level programs in the United Kingdom.
Why at the Brighten and Sussex Medical School? They are committed to the principles of outcomes for graduates. They endorse the value of medical education in a multi-professional context and promote the highest possible standards in our teaching, clinical practice, and research.
There are two awards available offered by the Brighten and Sussex Medical School. The sponsorship will provide tuition, stipend, research and travel cost for winning candidates.
- University or Organization: the University of Rwanda and Brighten and Sussex Medical School
- Department: Department of Global Health and Infection
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition, stipend, research and travel cost
- Number of Awards: two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Rwandans
PhD Fellowships for Rwanda Students at Brighten and Sussex Medical School, UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Rwanda.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Social Sciences for Severe Stigimatizing Skin diseases.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Aspirants have to take admission in the PhD degree program at the school.
- Prior research experience in health and neglected tropical diseases is desirable.
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in the PhD degree program at the Brighten and Sussex Medical School.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach application letter addressed to the director of the University of Rwanda centre for postgraduate studies, curriculum vitae, copy of the degrees and grade report, recommendation letter, one-page statement of intent and send it to the program officer of UR at email@example.com and copy to the firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have an M.A. or M.sc degree in social or health sciences or a related field.
- Language Requirement: Students will need to demonstrate IELTS qualification not less than 7 in each skill.
Our scholarship administration expertise has helped thousands of students from developing countries.
Got a question? Email help@ email@example.com