Having a good education is essential to one’s success in life. Reviewing this importance of the study, the University of New South Wales is providing the multiple grants for AI/ML on “Self-aware Computing Systems” in Australia.
The program aims to support Australian students commencing in the PhD degree program at the university for the academic session 2020-21.
Application Deadline: September 18, 2020
Established in 1949, the University of New South Wales is one of the best public research universities in Australia. It has international exchange and research partnerships with over 200 universities around the world and ranked 2nd in New South Wales according to QS World University Rankings.
Why at the University of New South Wales? UNSW Sydney has strong regional and global engagement. They provide a wide range of opportunities for candidates to grow and pursue new directions in a vibrant, engaging environment.
Candidates will receive the program which including a tuition fee waiver and $35,000 per annum living allowance (fix rate for three and half years).
- University or Organization: University of New South Wales
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fee waiver and $35,000 per annum
- Number of Awards: Multiple
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia
PhD Positionsat University of New South Wales, Australia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Australian students can apply for the application.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Self-aware Computing Systems.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have a strong background in computer programming (ideally in Python) is essential for the success of the application.
- Aspirants must know about machine learning.
- How to Apply for PhD Positionsat University of New South Wales, Australia: For grasping the opportunity, applicants have to take admission in the PhD degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applications should include a research statement, CV, copy of undergraduate and postgraduate academic transcripts and send it to Dr Lina Yao (email@example.com)
- Admission Requirements: Candidate must have a Computer Science degree (Bachelor’s degree with honours or Master by Research degree) or a closely related discipline and has a strong interest in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Language Requirement: When you come to study at UNSW, you will have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
Our scholarship administration expertise has helped thousands of students from developing countries.
Got a question? Email help@ firstname.lastname@example.org