Are you looking for a chance to get higher education in Thailand? If so, here is a great opportunity to apply for the Faculty of Medicine International Student graduate funding opportunities at Prince of Songkla University.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Nice opportunity for international students in Thailand.
0 (0 votes)
Established in 1967, Prince of Songkla University is a non-profit public higher education institution based in southern Thailand. It offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees, bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study.
Why at Prince of Songkla University? While studying at this university, students will get new academic skills and knowledge by which they progress into fulfilling and meaningful professional futures.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
- University: Prince of Songkla University
- Department: Faculty of Medicine
- Course Level: Master’s and Doctoral
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 4
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Thailand
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to all international students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for Master’s and Doctoral in Biomedical Sciences’ Biomedical Engineering Epidemiology, and Health Science
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- International students with good academic record and research experience
- Eligibility is restricted to new graduate student who are expecting to begin his/her studies at Prince of Songkla University in semester 1/202o (July 2020).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, applicants are required to apply for the admission at the university. After being enrolled, candidates must complete the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Curriculum Vitae (CV), Transcript of the highest degree gained as well as a transcript of the Bachelor’s degree, Research description/ plan in English (about 800 words), and Medical Certificate, copy of Passport, a copy of and English proficiency certificate (valid within 2 years) 6,2, A certified copy of transcript of records for bachelor’s/master’s degree, study with grades and grade point average in English, Statement of purpose (about 800 words).
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a previous year dear from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: The applicant must pass an officially recognized English language examination as below TOEFL: Paper Based score of 550, or Computer Based score of 213, or Internet Based score of 79, or IELTS Score of 6.0 and 4,6. The applicant cans choose on(y one program to apply for the award.
Prince of Songkla University provides the monthly allowance (currently 10,000 Baht, approx. 300 US$) covers housing and living expenses, tuition fee, a travel expense to and from home country at the beginning and the end of the program term respectively. It also provides coverage of health and accident insurance during the period of award in Thailand (90 US$).