Many students dream of studying in Malaysia, but they are unable to do it due to financial barriers. To cover study expense, the Help University is offering The grants and Bursaries for the year 2020.
Application Deadline: Open for 2020
Established in 1996, HELP University is a private university in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The university offers various undergraduate and graduate degree programs for students.
Why at Help University? The university’s mission is to help people succeed in life and to live a life of significance through education. They provide a learning experience that enhances career development, lifetime values and personal fulfilment.
The university will provide the following awards:
- Distinction Awards
- Merit Awards
- HELP IT Bursaries
- School Achievers Awards (SASA)
- Special Chinese Independent Secondary School Scholarship
- Sports Scholarships for National Sportsmen/Sportswomen
- Packaged-Pathway Bursaries
- University or Organization: Help University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
Scholarships and Bursaries for International Students Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The scholarship aims to encourage academically inclined Malaysian and international students who display leadership qualities to pursue tertiary education at their institutions.
- Both new and continuing students of merit to apply for programmes and study awards.
- How to Apply for Scholarships and Bursaries for International Students: For being enlisted in the program, applicants are required to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program via online or offline at the university. After that, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Provide one set of certified photocopies of all academic certificates, two passport-size photographs, and a photocopy of your identity card, a copy of your sponsor letter and a certified copy of your previous qualification to claim for exemption.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: For taking admission, applicants must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
Our scholarship administration expertise has helped thousands of students from developing countries.
Got a question? Email help@ firstname.lastname@example.org