Are you ready to take the next step towards international education? If yes, then the International Postgraduate Scholarship at the SOAS University of London can help you in your future endeavours.
There are five awards available to outstanding Nigerian candidates enrolling in a postgraduate coursework program at SOAS University of London.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
Established in 1916, SOAS University of London is the leading Higher Education institution in Europe. It is fortunate to have outstanding facilities, both scholarly and practical.
Why at SOAS University of London? At SOAS, students will get a world-class education and career opportunities in a safe, welcoming environment. Here, they will learn from award-winning teachers and faculty help candidates in reaching their future goals.
The SOAS University of London will provide five scholarships worth of £3,000 each to support a postgraduate study of international students.
- University: SOAS University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 5
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for SOAS University of London Postgraduate funding for Nigerian Students in UK
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate courses in MA Historical Research Methods, MA Historical Research Methods and Intensive Language, MA History, & MA History and Intensive Language.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Have an offer to study a Full Time Postgraduate taught (on-campus) degree for September 2020
- Overseas fee-paying student who is a national of Nigeria
- Minimum UK upper second-class (2:1) or international equivalent.
- How to Apply for SOAS University of London Postgraduate funding for Nigerian Students in UK: To be selected for this opportunity, students will have to enrol in a full-time postgraduate program. After that, you will be able to complete the online application form that is must to apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are required to submit academic merit and a 250-word statement.
- Admission Requirements: To be selected for a postgraduate program at this university, candidates should have successfully completed an undergraduate degree with an overall grade that is equivalent to a British 2:1.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must provide a certificate of IELTS, TOEFL, or Pearson Academic to meet the English language proficiency requirements to be eligible for an offer to study at SOAS.
Our scholarship administration expertise has helped thousands of students from developing countries.
Got a question? Email help@ firstname.lastname@example.org