Interested applicants are cordially invited to become a part of the Strom & Associates Academic funding for the academic year 2020-2021. The grant is awarded to any US citizen or permanent US resident.
The program offers a $1,000 scholarship to brilliant students who submit the best essay focusing on the topic.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2020
Established in 1981, Strom & Associates help individuals and families who were unable to help themselves. The office knows how an unexpected injury can impact people physically, financially and emotionally, so they always provide support to their clients during a difficult time.
Strom & Associates takes a client-focused approach to every matter. They take the time to evaluate the client’s individual needs and expectations and make it a priority to meet them.
- University or Organization: Strom & Associates
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: USA Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
Strom & Associates Academic Scholarship in USA, Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the United States.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant is awarded to undergraduate or graduate students.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled as a full-time student in an accredited community college or university (undergraduate or graduate), earning credits toward a degree (associate, baccalaureate, or graduate) in fall 2020.
- How to Apply for Strom & Associates Academic Scholarship in USA, 2020: To be considered for the opportunity , candidates must complete the online application which appears below in the “apply now” section by the given deadline. The applicant must give full rights for the use of the essay to Strom & Associates for any advertising or promotional purposes. The winner must consent to the use of his or her picture and other basic information on the winner page of the stromlawyers.com website.
- Supporting Documents: You must have to write an essay of 1,500 words or less. Post the essay to your blog. This can be a student blog on your university website or your own personal blog. If you do not have a blog, you can create one here for free: wordpress.com. Include at least three “clickable” links to authoritative sources. Be sure that you are listed as the author of the essay on the website and that the blog post is set to “public”. Only submit your own work.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must provide proof of full-time enrollment should his or her essay be selected.
Our scholarship administration expertise has helped thousands of students from developing countries.
Got a question? Email help@email@example.com