The Strom & Associates is delighted to offer its Annual Military Scholarship for the academic year 2020-2021. The funding program is available to military veterans of the United States Armed Forces and immediate family members.
The scholarship support excellent students who will be enrolled in fall 2020 in an accredited community college or university (undergraduate or graduate), earning credits toward a degree (associate, baccalaureate, or graduate).
Application Deadline: July 15, 2020
Founded in 1981, Strom & Associate help individuals and families who were unable to help themselves. The office takes a client-focused approach to every matter.
The Strom & Associates knows how an unexpected injury can impact people physically, financially and emotionally, so they always provide support to their clients during a difficult time. They take the time to evaluate the client’s individual needs and expectations and make it a priority to meet them.
The Strom & Associates will provide a $1,000 scholarship to be used at the vocational or trade school, 2 or 4-year university, or graduate school of your choosing.
- University or Organization: Strom & Associates
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: US Citizens
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the United States.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate students who wish to participate in this essay contest.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must be military veterans of the United States Armed Forces and immediate family members (parents, children) who will be enrolled in fall 2020 in an accredited community college or university (undergraduate or graduate), earning credits toward a degree (associate, baccalaureate, or graduate). Trade or vocational programs will also qualify.
- How to Apply for Strom & Associates Annual Military Scholarship in USA: Applicant must complete the online form which appears below in the “apply now” section by the given deadline. The applicant must give full rights for the use of the essay to the Strom Law Offices for any advertising or promotional purposes.
- Supporting Documents: You must have to write an essay of 1,500 words or less. Post the essay to your blog. This can be a student blog on your university website or your own personal blog. If you do not have a blog, you can create one here for free: wordpress.com. Include at least three “clickable” links to authoritative sources. Be sure that you are listed as the author of the essay on the website and that the blog post is set to “public”. Only submit your own work.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must provide proof of military service or if a family member, proof of the relationship to the veteran and proof of his/her service. The military member must have been discharged honorably.
Our scholarship administration expertise has helped thousands of students from developing countries.
Got a question? Email help@ firstname.lastname@example.org