Finduddannelse.dk is launching a new Sustainability program for the academic year 2020/21. Sustainability funding for International Students is awarded to students from all around the world.
The educational program is open to outstanding students who are planning to start a master’s degree that can help them make the world more sustainable.
Application Deadline: April 12, 2021
Finduddannelse.dk is a Danish platform for lifelong learning and aims to provide as complete a search service as possible, so it is extremely important to us that all relevant courses and continuing education appear in their database.
At finduddannelse.dk students can search and find competence development among 4435 courses and programs. By joining a master’s degree program that can help alleviate the impact of climate change.
The scholarship winners will receive up to €5000 for the master’s degree.
- Provider: finduddannelse.dk
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Up to €5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for Sustainability funding for International Students
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must have applied (or will apply) to a master’s program that can help you make the world more sustainable
- You must have applied (or will apply) for a study starting in the Fall Semester 2021
- The degree program may not be online
- You must meet the entry requirements for the university or graduate school, including:
- Hold a valid undergraduate degree
- Meet language requirements for the program
- You must hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable)
- How to Apply for Sustainability funding for International Students: In order to apply for the award, candidates are obligatory to apply through the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked to provide: Proof of acceptance in the form of a copy of your acceptance letter, proof of undergraduate qualification in the form of a copy of your transcript, proof of identity in the form of a copy of your passport & a short essay (500-700 words) must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For taking part in a master’s program, candidates must have an undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Our scholarship administration expertise has helped thousands of students from developing countries.
Got a question? Email help@ email@example.com