The Swansea University is overwhelmed to offer its Fully Funded KESS II MSc by Research funding for the academic year 2020-2021. The program is exclusively open for UK & EU Students.
The funding program supports excellent students who want to undertake an MSc by Research program in the area of biosciences and aquaculture.
Application Deadline: May 22, 2020
Established in 1920, Swansea University is a research-led institution with an outstanding reputation for the quality of its student experience. It offers about 330 undergraduate courses and 120 post-graduate courses to 19,160 undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Why at Swansea University? The university assists candidates to identify and develop skills that will enable them to make the most of their postgraduate degree and enhance career options. Here, students will receive outstanding learning and teaching experience with a distinct emphasis on employability.
The studentship covers the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees and £1,000 bench fee, plus a stipend. The bursary will be limited to a maximum of £11,702 p.a. dependent upon the applicant’s financial circumstances as assessed in section C point 4 on the KESS II Participant Proposal Form. There will also be additional funds available for research expenses.
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: MSc by Research
- Award: £11,702 p.a.
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK & EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
Swansea University Fully Funded KESS II MSc Scholarship in UK, 2020 Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the UK and EU countries are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: award is awarded to pursue MSc by Research in the field of biosciences/aquaculture.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Candidates should have a 2.1 or above in their undergraduate degree in Bioscience or a related subject.
- How to Apply for Swansea University Fully Funded KESS II MSc Scholarship in UK, 2020: Applicants are strongly advised to contact Professor Carlos Garcia de Leaniz (email@example.com) or Mr. Paul Howes (CSAR Manager- firstname.lastname@example.org) regarding the information on the area of research. To apply complete the KESS II EAST Participant Proposal Form Swansea 2020 and complete the KESS II Supplementary Form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants provide copies of the documents such as: degree certificates, references, CV, KESS II EAST Equal Opportunities Form/ KESS II EAST Guidance note and all supporting documentation as detailed in Section C of the KESS II Participant Proposal Form.
- Admission Requirements: Students must check the academic entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.