If you are interested in pursuing postgraduate research in the Defence studies , then you can apply for the Defence Academy PhD Studentship at King’s College of London.
The funding program is designed to supports the UK and EU aspirants who want to commence postgraduate research degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
King’s College is a public research university located in the heart of London and recognized as one of the top ten UK universities. It is the oldest university of England providing world-class teaching and cutting-edge research.
Application Deadline: June 26, 2020
Why at King’s College London? At the college, students can develop themselves in an environment which is vibrant and safe. It has been recognizing excellence in innovation, research and teaching.
The studentship covers the UK/EU tuition fees + £11,500 yearly stipend and additional paid teaching opportunities (starting salary of £4,000)
- University: King’s College of London
- Department: The Defence Studies Department
- Course Level: Postgraduate research
- Award: £4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: EU and UK
- The award can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for King’s College of London Defence Academy PhD Studentship in the UK
- Eligible Countries: EU and UK nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Research in the Defence studies, war studies, international relations and related subjects
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Master’s degree with high merit, and a 2:1 honours degree at the bachelor’s level. It is highly desirable (but not essential) to have taken courses in this field at postgraduate level before undertaking research work in the Defence Studies Department.
- Extensive practical experience in a relevant field (eg military, diplomatic, humanitarian or developmental) may be taken into account when evaluating an application.
- How to Apply: To participate, applicants firstly take admission for a postgraduate research study at king’s college of London. After that, applicants will need to register please contact email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: A personal statement, acopy (or copies) of your official academic transcript(s), One academic reference, a sample of your previous writing and CV.
- Admission Requirements: To apply, requisites are needed to meet all the entry requirements of King’s College of London.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Our scholarship administration expertise has helped thousands of students from developing countries.
Got a question? Email help@ firstname.lastname@example.org