The University of Cambridge is offering the Assyriology Studentships supported by the C. H. W. Johns Memorial Fund and the Margaret Munn-Rankin Fund for Assyriology. The studentship is open for the academic year 2020-2021.
The funding program assists international students for postgraduate study in Assyriology and Mesopotamian studies as languages, archaeology, and history.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2020
Founded in 1209, the University of Cambridge is the second-oldest university in the United Kingdom that offers pastoral and academic support for each individual.
Why at the University of Cambridge? The university provides high-quality education, learning, and research at the highest international levels of excellence. Here students will get opportunities to participate in many cultural, sports, and other activities.
There are two partial awards worth up to £4000 awarded to international students for postgraduate study in Assyriology and Mesopotamian studies.
- University or Organization: University of Cambridge
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £4000 annually each
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in UK
Eligibility for Cambridge Assyriology Studentships, UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Higher degree course (MPhil) or research (PhD) in Assyriology, Mesopotamian archaeology, or a closely related field.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have an undergraduate degree if applying for the MPhil.
- Have an MPhil degree if applying for the PhD.
- How to Apply for Cambridge Assyriology Studentships, UK: In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates must take admission as a full-time postgraduate student in the University, for a higher degree course (MPhil) or research (PhD) program. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a one-page statement about their research and its intellectual interest to Dr. Augusta McMahon.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
Our scholarship administration expertise has helped thousands of students from developing countries.
Got a question? Email help@ firstname.lastname@example.org