Apply for this incredible Singapore LSE Trust Scholarship and get the financial support you need to complete your undergraduate degree at London School of Economics and Political Science in the UK.
The 2020 program applications are open for brilliant students residing in Singapore. Only those students who hold an offer of admission from LSE to any undergraduate program will be selected for this application .
Application Deadline: April 27, 2020
Established in 1895, London School of Economics and Political Science (LSEPS) is a renowned public research university situated in London, England. It is home to over 11,000 students, seventy per cent of whom come from the rest of the world.
Why study at LSE? The school enjoys credibility for academic excellence and creativity in the social sciences. When it comes to social science and management, the university is ranked 2nd in the world. Beautiful campus, award-winning teaching and various academic opportunities make this university better than others.
The London School of Economics and Political Science will award a scholarship to the deserving students to support their undergraduate study tuition. The award will be provided in the form of the cost of tuition fees per year for three years.
- University or Organization: London School of Economics and Political Science
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Tuition-fees per year for three years
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Singaporean
- The award can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for Singapore LSE Trust Undergraduate Scholarship in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Singapore
- Suitable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate courses in over 40-degree subjects
- Eligibility Criteria: To qualify, see the eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be resident of Singapore
- Applicants must hold an offer of admission conditional or unconditional in any undergraduate program at this university.
- How to Apply for Singapore LSE Trust Undergraduate Scholarship in the UK: If you have applied for an undergraduate program at LSE, then you can apply for this application by using this LSE Undergraduate application 2020 form and sending it with a scanned copy and supporting documents to the FSO at financial-support-at-lse.ac.uk. Your academic reference must also be sent by email from the institutional email address of your referee to financial-support[at]lse.ac.uk.
- Supporting Documents: You might be required to provide the following documents at the time of admission:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: The entry requirements vary course to course. Check here to get detailed information.
- Language Requirement: If you are a non-English speaker, then you will have to prove your proficiency in English through these tests which are acceptable by this university:
- Botswana GCSE (BGCSE)
- Cambridge C1 Advanced or Cambridge C2 Proficiency
- European Baccalaureate
- French Baccalaureate
- HKDSE English
- International Baccalaureate
- Pearson/Edexcel IGCSE
- Cambridge CIE IGCSE
- Oxford AQA/IGCSE
- National 5
- O-level English
- TOEFL iBT or TOEFL
- Others (Get more information here)
Our scholarship administration expertise has helped thousands of students from developing countries.
Got a question? Email help@ email@example.com