Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for helping students, the Waterford Institute of Technology is offering the Claddagh program for Chinese students.
Application Deadline: May 18, 2020
Founded in 1970, the Waterford Institute of Technology is a state-funded, freely available higher education institution situated in the city of Waterford, Ireland. It offers a various degree program
Why at the Waterford Institute of Technology? At WUT, students can get the opportunities to achieve their aspirations and get success in their chosen fields. Candidates will receive high-quality learning activities and experience.
The Waterford Institute of Technology will cover the 20% reduction in tuition fee for each year of an undergraduate programme and taught postgraduate programmes a reduction of €2,000 in their tuition fee.
- University: Waterford Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- Award: For Undergraduate – 20% off tuition fees & Postgraduate – €2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 6
- Nationality: Chinese applicants
- The award can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility for WIT Claddagh program for Chinese Students in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: China
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in School of Business, School Of Engineering, School of Health Sciences, School of Lifelong Learning and Education, School of Humanities, and School of Science.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be citizens of and resident in China and must have applied to WIT and be in receipt of a full or conditional offer of a place to study on a full-time academic programme starting in September.
- Be in a position to self-fund.
- Applicants for taught postgraduate programmes of study at WIT must have completed an undergraduate degree (equivalent to a level 8 on the Irish National Framework of Qualifications) by June at a recognised university in China, and applicants must have received (or must be expected to achieve) a minimum average result of 70% in their Bachelor degree.
- Applicants for undergraduate programmes of study at WIT must have matriculated from High School and must meet the entry requirements for study at WIT.
- How to Apply for WIT Claddagh program for Chinese Students in Ireland: For being considered for the award, students are required to enrol in the bachelor’s degree program and postgraduate degree program at the university. After that, you should know about the application process please contact Fiona Purcell at email@example.com
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to submit the scanned copies of your CV, transcripts and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants have to meet the following criteria:
- Students must have a High School Diploma
- Applicants must have achieved a minimum average result of 65% in their Bachelor degree and the relevant English language requirement.
- Language Requirement: For all programmes, applicants must have completed an English language proficiency test and have achieved the WIT English language requirements for their chosen programme.
- The English language requirement for Undergraduate programmes is IETLS 6.0 (or equivalent) with a minimum of 5.0 in each component.
- The English language requirement for Postgraduate programmes is IETLS 6.5 (or equivalent) with a minimum of 6.0 in each component.
Our scholarship administration expertise has helped thousands of students from developing countries.
Got a question? Email help@ firstname.lastname@example.org