Enhance your new skills in electronics engineering by applying the Greville Bloodworth Engineering Management Scholarship offered by the University of York.
There are ten awards available to all eligible applicants holding an offer to study the MSc in Engineering Management course for entry in September 2020 are eligible to apply.Advertisements
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
An acceptable offer to receive fund for masters study in the UK.
0 (0 votes)
Established in 1963, the University of York is a collegiate plate glass research university, located in the city of York, England. It is the eighth-best university in the world and first within the United Kingdom.
Why at the University of York? The programs of this university provide skills in your selected career can help to elevate your competitiveness in the engineering job market.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
- University: University of York
- Department: Department of Electronic Engineering
- Course Level: Master degree
- Award: £2,500 each
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Ten
- Nationality: UK/EU and International Students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to students of any nationality.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentship is available to study the MSc in Engineering Management
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates (UK/EU and International) holding an idea to take admission in MSc courses for passage in September 2020 are qualified to apply for the Departmental Taught masters programmes. You should give your name, MSc course, student number and tell us why you think you are a strong candidate for this application . Make your application by email to Jamie Scott.
- Supporting Documents: For being considered for this grant, students are required to submit their CV, academic transcript, and personal statement between 200 to 400 words.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirement of the university.
- Language Requirement: For taking the admission in the university, candidates must have IELTS certificate.
Benefits: The funding program will provide worth up to £2,500 each for the selected candidates.