Get 100% discount on all tuition fees for 2020 with MSc Scholarship. The UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is offering this opportunity for Italian students in Ireland.
This excellent scheme is aimed towards assisting deserving candidates so that they can succeed in their future endeavours. This support will be applied to cover the full tuition fee of the selected students.
Application Deadline: May 29, 2020
UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is a graduate business school located in Dublin, Ireland. It was formed in 1908 as the UCD Faculty of Commerce. It became the first school in Europe in 1964 to offer a master’s in business administration degree.
Why at UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School? The school is one of the leading schools in Ireland. It provides a variety of postgraduate business programs to students so that they can become leaders of the business world.
UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is granting 100% of fees for 2020/21 for a full-time MSc. The award will be awarded in the form of coverage of full tuition fees for the academic year of 2020-21.
- University or Organization: UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: 100% of their tuition fees
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Italian
- The award can be taken in Ireland
UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School MSc funding for Italian Students Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Italy
- Available Course or Subjects: Postgraduate course in Accounting, Finance, Human Resource Management, Management, Management Information Systems, Marketing, Business subject areas
- Eligibility Criteria: All candidates must meet the eligibility criteria to qualify for this program:
- Must hold the equivalent to an Irish Hons 1.1 or Hons 2.1 degree result or who will get this overall same overall degree result in summer 2020. Individually, candidates must obtain a degree result of no lower than 96 out of 110 on the Italian university grading scale.
- Applicants who may hold an honours bachelor degree result as above from other countries as long as they are equivalent to an Irish Hons 1.1 or Hons 2.1.
- Must hold an overall IELTS of minimum 7.0, TOEFL itb 100 / 120 or equivalent.
- Must be an Italian citizen.
- How to Apply: Candidates don’t need to apply for this application separately. This educational award will automatically be given to candidates after successfully being enrolled in the MSc program in the school.
- Supporting Documents: There is no need for supporting documents for application. However, the following material could be required at the time of admission:
- Copy of passport
- An excellent past academic record
- Relevant work experience
- A personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Students, who want to enrol in MSc program, must have the equivalent to an Irish Hons 1.1 or Hons 2.1 degree result.
- Language Requirement: To fulfil English requirements, all candidates must hold an overall IELTS of minimum 7.0, TOEFL iBT 100 / 120 or equivalent.
Our scholarship administration expertise has helped thousands of students from developing countries.
Got a question? Email help@ firstname.lastname@example.org