The UCD School of Sociology is thrilled to announce the availability of its MSc Comparative Social Change Scholarship designed for exceptionally talented EU students.
This award intends to encourage students to take admission into enrolment in the MSc comparative social change program at UCD School of Sociology. The ideal applicants will win €2,000 in the form of a university fee.
Application Deadline: 30 June 2020
The UCD School of Sociology is a part of University College Dublin and based in Dublin, Ireland. This school is regarded as Ireland’s primary centre for education and research in sociology. It is the largest school of its kind.
Why study at UCD School of Sociology? It is the largest teaching centre for its discipline in Ireland. It offers study opportunities at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels in a range of disciplines.
Benefits: The UCD School of Sociology is granting three awards toward university fees. The amount of The grant is €2,000.
- University: University College Dublin – Trinity College Dublin
- Department: UCD School of Sociology and Department of Sociology
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: €2,000
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: EU students are welcome to apply.
- The award can be taken in Ireland
UCD School of Sociology MSc Scholarships Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are available for EU students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The award will be awarded for a full-time master course in Sociology
- Eligibility Criteria: These are the requirements that must be met to take part in this program:
- EU applicants who have applied to and have received a full offer of a place on the program can submit a completed application form
- The bursaries are only available to students registering full-time
- Grants will be paid in two tranches – at the beginning of 1st and 2nd semesters
- How to Apply UCD School of Sociology MSc Scholarships: Applicants can apply for the award program by download an application form and submit to email@example.com. Applicants are required to take admission for masters at the UCD School of Sociology before applying for an award.
- Supporting Documents: There is no need for supporting documents. Applicants must write on the application – 1) A description of research interests and 2) A personal statement outlining your background and motivation for pursuing a graduate degree in Sociology (max: 300 words)
- Admission Requirements: MSc Comparative Social Change program is one year long, full-time program. To be enrolled in this program, you will need to have the following things:
- A primary degree in sociology or social science, or a closely related discipline
- Grade Point Average (GPA) equivalent 3.0 out of 4.0 is required or equivalent result where another grading scale is presented.
- Language Requirement: For this program, all candidates are expected to have proficiency in English both writing and speaking. In case, English is not your native language, and then you must submit evidence of certificates of proficiency in English. The evidence must be in the form of TOEFL, Cambridge or IELTS. Get more information here.