Make your dream of studying in abroad come true! In partnership with the British Council and the Great Britain Campaign, Ulster University is supporting students through an inspiring program.
The Great Scholarships program will be granted to those taking part in a postgraduate program at Ulster University. Applications are limited to students who belong to China, Malaysia and Indonesia.
Application Deadline: 3 July 2020
Ulster University is a well-known public university in Coleraine, Northern Ireland. This university is included in the list of leading, innovative and young universities of the world. It is multi-campus university severing students with a variety of undergraduate and graduate courses.
Why at Ulster University? By providing multiple courses and degree program, this university prepares students so that they can get success in this competitive world. It is consistently known as one of the best places to study.
- There are four awards available for your tuition fee.
- Two ideal Chinese students will get the award of £10,000 each.
- Malaysian and Indonesian students will be awarded only one scholarship of £10,000.
- University or Organization: Ulster University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: 4
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: China, Malaysia, and Indonesia
- The award can be taken in the UK
Ulster Scholarships for China, Malaysia, Indonesia Students Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for only Chinese, Malaysian and Indonesian students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: Meet up the following criteria before going to apply:
- Must hold a valid passport from China, Malaysia or Indonesia
- Must also hold an offer for a full-time postgraduate program delivered on one of our campuses in Northern Ireland (Belfast, Jordan town, Coleraine or Magee), commencing in September 2020 and meet any academic and/or English language conditions as stated in your offer letter
- Students applying to part-time or eLearning program, or program delivered at our branch campuses (London or Birmingham) are not eligible for this award
- How to Apply Ulster Scholarships for China, Malaysia, Indonesia Students: Before applying, you have to receive an offer of study from Ulster University. Once you get an offer, you can apply by completing an online application form given at the university’s site.
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application for a postgraduate program, you should submit the required documents given below:
- Evidence of competence in written and spoken English
- Evidence of passes in five subjects, two of which must be at A level and three at GCSE level
- Evidence of passes in four subjects, three of which must be at A level and one at GCSE level or
- Proof of an approved qualification at an equivalent level such as a BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma or Access to Higher Education qualification or equivalent or
- Evidence, for a process of formal accreditation by the University, of learning you has gained through work or other experience.
- Admission Requirements: All applicants are required to check all the entry requirements before applying for a program at the university.
- Language Requirement: You will be asked to show evidence of English language proficiency. Most of the courses of this university require a minimum English level of IELTS 6.0 or equivalent, with no band score under 5.5. Trinity ISE: Pass at level III.